mAcademy

Thursday 21 April 2016

So couple of weeks ago, i received an email from VIDA. VIDA is a new kind of ecommerce company that connects artists like me all over the world with producers to bring our work to life. It is a global partnership of creators, pairing designers from around the world with makers in Pakistan in accordance with high ethical standards, to create original and beautiful products. And for every product sold, VIDA hopes to provide the gift of literacy to the makers, so that they have opportunities to learn reading, writing and basic math that they would not otherwise have.

The reason why they reached out to me was to ask if i was interested in providing a few of my designs/artworks  as designs for some of their products.
The perfect opportunity to convert my designs/artworks into wearable and  beautiful apparel.

This collection represents some of my best designs/artworks from over the years and is very authentic to who i am as an artist/designer.

I'm thrilled to share with you my latest collection on VIDA





                                                       VISIT MY COLLECTION AT:
                           http://www.shopvida.com/collections/voices/olubukola-akindele
 Pre-order my designs and VIDA will make them.                                     .

No comments :

Post a Comment